Monday, March 4, 2013

Health Update

This is totally un-hair related but ah well. SO about a month ago I posted about Insanity and Supplements. So far I have been on point with my supplement regimen! I'm not sure if I listed them before but I take 1-2 garlic 1000mg, 1000mcg biotin, 2 prenatal gummies from Vitafusion, and 1 One a Day Women's Active Multi Vitamin. My water intake has been great! I've been averaging about 60oz a day, and I am ready to make that about 80oz.

Now my exercise regiment is another story. I was exercising everyday for 3 weeks straight! But then I suffered a terrible hangover last Sunday that got me off of track smh. So all of last week I did not do a thang. Now yesterday I tried to do start back up with Insanity and of course now my DVD drive is not working!!! So I drove to campus and worked out in the rec, which is what I plan to do until I get my computer checked out. I was getting a tad bit bored with Insanity anyway so maybe this will encourage me to try other things and classes at the rec. Overall I have noticed some visual changes in my body and I am started to see a little definition in my abs!



Since I'm back on my fitness kick I decided it was time to join one of the many fitness sites to keep me on track and motivated. I joined myfitnesspal yesterday and I love it! It tracks all of the foods you eat, along with your goals, exercise diaries- the works! My favorite part about the site is the fact that it has an app that you can scan and record all of your foods you eat throughout the day. I have also discovered a great supporting community that is similar to the one I found on various hair forums. I'm all for supporting one another on our various life journeys.

I think that is about it, I'm thinking of starting a different blog for fitness but until then I will randomly update on LLL. If anyone has a myfitnesspal, leave your username down below and I will follow you: mine is boonNDharts

Lets go #SexyBodySexyHair2013


4 comments:

  1. I joined my fitness pal a whiiiiillle ago, but never kept up. If I remember my username I may add you. Keeping up fitness goals is def a struggle for many including myself. I started a blog for fitness journey but never made it past post #1. lol! So sad. I had been to the gym, but just hadnt made a serious commitment to it. Hopefully I will be able to make more time for it(or stop being lazy more like). LOL! Keep it up girl! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm loving the results. I am trying to follow more fitness gurus on Instagram and dive into my fitness journey just as I did my HHJ. Do try and find your username so we can shred the fat together!!

      Delete
  2. Myfitnesspal looks like an awesome resource. Congrats on upping your water intake. Funny how the simplest things seem to be the most effective!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I crave H2O now its now a habit which is what I was aiming for! Thanks KLP <3

      Delete

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!