|Air dried hair on the left, very smooth :)|
2) I washed using Organic Root Stimulator Creamy Aloe Shampoo to clarify my scalp. I'm currently looking for replacement for this shampoo because it is running low and I love trying new products!
3) I used up the last of my Black Tea Rinse from the batch I made 3 weeks ago. I let the rinse stay on my hair for 20 minutes. Next week I will be trying the green tea rinse b/c I'm actually flat ironing my hair and I want to use something less harsh.
4) My Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream arrived on Friday!! I was so happy to get to try it. I'm thinking of doing a separate post to review a few products I've snuck into my regimen so this will be brief. I applied the VSCMD to my hair and since it is heated DC week I did the fake steaming method, where I put the dc on my hair then put on a cap, a heated towel, and another cap. I sat under the dryer for 40 minutes, which is excruciating long for me lol before rinsing it out. (In the picture you can see my hair after steaming with the DC and it has soaked in quite well)
5) After rinsing out the deep conditioner, I used the Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner and left it on my hair for five minutes.
6) T shirt dried for 30 minutes. When I took off the t-shirt my hair had dried significantly to the point where I had to re-wet it, which I believe is from using the PM Super Skinny.
7) I applied my Kera Care leave in followed by my new Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I detangled my hair and allowed it to dry about 90 percent before scooping it up into the bun featured in the picture.
Because there are a couple new products this week, I will do a separate post on my feelings of each one b/c I have a lot to say about them all <3