Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wash Day 2.12 Relaxer Prep

     
This NG is outta control lol
This week has been crazy, but I somehow managed to squeeze in a wash day while finishing finals, packing etc. At the end of the week I am going to be relaxing my hair so I needed to do a protein treatment and clarify.

Pre-poo- "Protein treatment" and I say that lightly because honestly I just threw some stuff together. My mix consisted of greek yogurt, Proclaim Intensive Strengthening conditioner, small amount of honey, EVOO, EVCO, and Castor Oil. I left this on for 30 minutes under a plastic cap.

Wash- I clarified my hair with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo in 2 sections. I then followed that up with the Kera Care Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, which I have been loving late into my stretch.

BTR for 30 minutes

Deep condition- This week I used my Kera Care Humecto for 90 minutes, 30 spent under my hooded dryer. I would be hurt if this product discontinued lol

Clear Rinse- It's been 5 weeks since my last clear rinse so I decided it was time to do another. I left it on for 25 minutes under a plastic cap. I love how smooth and maneable the rinse makes my hair feel.

Smoothing Conditioner- Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Daily Treatment left on for 5 minutes while in shower.

T-shirt dried about 15 minutes, applied leave-ins Aphogee Green Tea & Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum & detangled.

Let air dry then put in a bun.
Weeks 4-8-12. I'm going to start using the flash from now on.

3 comments:

  1. The scent of Humecto is intoxicating! *Spoken like a true hair lush* Ha-ha!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!