|freshly washed hair|
1. Pre-pooed with V05 Moisture Milk and Olive Oil for ten minutes. In the colder months I will begin using Castor oil again, but I just cannot deal with it in this heat!
2. Washed with Organix Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo, which I still love very much. I am somehow down to only this and my clarify shampoo to alternate between.
3. Followed with a Coffee rinse that I applied while in the shower. I have opted to do instant coffee rinses because it is a lot easier to prepare than black tea. It seems to have the same effect and I've had very little shedding in the last 2 weeks.
4. For a deep conditioner, I used my favorite, KeraCare Humecto for 45 mins under a plastic cap. The humecto creme gave me great results as usual.
|DC is on hair|
6. T-shirt dried for 10 minutes. Then applied leave-ins (Aphogee) and PMSSS.
|In the middle of flatiron/curling hair|
8. I sat under the dryer for 35 minutes while my hair dried.
9. Combed out the wrap and continued to dry my hair using my blow dryer on low heat.
10. Flat ironed on low temperature using Silk Element's Heat Protectant w/Olive Oil.
Pretty happy with my results despite my straight hair lasting just 24 hours. I suffered reversion due to humidity, plus I was a bit heavy handed with products so it wasn't as flowy as I would have liked. Practice makes perfect...
After working out on Sunday, I turned the sweated out style into a braid out until my co-wash on Wednesday.