|Detangled BKO before Pre-poo|
2. Pre-poo hair for 30-40 minutes using V05 Strawberries and Cream Moisture Milk
3. Wash with Hair Cleansing Cream, follow with coffee rinse (instant). With instant coffee, I just nuke it in the
microwave for a few seconds and it's ready to go.
4. Deep conditioned using Silk Dreams for 30 minutes
5. Rinsed and towel dried
6. Mixed Black Cherry Jazzing rinse and Clean Jazzing Rinse and attempted to get a deep reddish color for fall. I left the rinse on for 40 minutes. Unfortunately it didn't show up, but I have been craving some color in my hair. My next wig must have color in it because I am not coloring my own hair as of now.
7. Rinsed and followed with Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Daily Conditioner (small amount). I think the last time I flat ironed my hair, it did not have as much body as I would have hoped. I am trying to be less heavy handed with products, especially while wearing hair straight.
8. T-shirt dried 15 minutes
9. Used Elasta QP Leave In and applied the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
10. After lightly detangling, I left it to air dry for another 15 minutes.
11. Blow dried on low with Brazilian heat protectant by Organix- which smells amazing!
I am happy with the amount of body and movement my hair had this time around, I must be doing something right!