I've been dreaming of straight roots lol. I am ready for silky smooth tresses & my patience is growing thin from having to be so careful with my line(s) of demarcation. My new growth has been staying moist from S-curl on my ng every other day. At the end of next week I will be relaxing my hair so I have a bunch of posts coming out including a relaxer update, relaxer stretch wrap up, and 1 year progress. This wash day was pretty basic and I do not even have a picture of the end results :/, but here's how it went.
1. Prepoo with Coconut Oil and V05 Strawberries and Cream Moisture MIlk Conditioner for 20 minutes. My hair actually loves this stuff as a prepoo, and I love the consistency (thin) for the purpose of prepooing.
2. Shampooed with KeraCare hydrating detangling shampoo, and I forgot how great this product works so deep into my stretch. I will definitely be using this next week after I clarify.
3. Black Tea Rinse sprayed in shower and left on for 15 minutes.
4. Deep Conditioned using Kera Care Humecto for 45 minutes- 1 hour. My new bottle came in exactly one week after I ordered it!!!
5. Followed with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for 3 minutes. This stuff is amazing!
6. Aphogee Keratin Green Tea leave-in and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to detangle, after allowing to airdry partially.
At about 60% dry I put my hair in 12 bantu knots using water, Kera Care wrap lotion, Shea Moisture's Curl & Style Milk, and coconut oil. My curls were short lived due to the weather and I forgot to get a fresh picture, but I enjoyed them while they lasted. Short N' Sweet :)