This past week's wash day was on Sunday and I have been traveling so Im just now getting to this post.
I was visiting a friend so I was trying to make my wash day as quick as possible.
1) I deep conditioned on dry hair using my Vanilla Silk dream and castor oil on my scalp for about an hour
2) I washed using my organix awapuhi ginger shampoo
3) This week I chose to do a green tea rinse for the first time and it seems to be just as affective as a black tea rinse
4) I followed the rinse with my Paul Mitchell smoothing daily treatment an left that on for 5 minutes
5) I t-shirt dried for 30 minutes and applied my leave in and the Paul Mitchell serum before detangling
6) My hair was about 80% dry before I blow dried on low heat (used tresseme heat protectant before usage)
7) I flat ironed my hair on 300 degrees and it was not bone straight.
Unfortunately I don't have any great pictures of my hair because I was snowed on shortly after completely my hair:/
Then after staying at my boyfriends house for a few days my hair care regimen is pretty shot. Yesterday I flew to my grandmothers house, who is also on a hair journey so I have some new products to try tonight during my washday. I have been spoiled with my airdried hair and I am anxious to get back to her<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Here's a pic from last weekend with my big fluffed out braidout