1. To begin I prepooed with mostly grapeseed oil, V05 Clarifying Conditioner (green bottle), a small amount of castor oil, olive oil, honey, AND coconut oil. I left the pre-poo on for close to 2 hours while I worked on homework.
2. I washed with my Organix Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo and followed with my Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor. I'm not even sure when my last protein treatment was and my hair feels a lot stronger now.
3. I made a fresh batch of Black Tea for my rinse and allowed it to steep for about 4 hours. The rinse stayed on my hair for 20 minutes before putting my deep conditioner over the rinse.
4. My deep conditioner this week is KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner with a small amount of castor oil and olive oil. I may have one more use out of my favorite conditioner so I will definitely be repurchasing in a few weeks. I steamed under my hooded dryer for 20 minutes and spent another 40 minutes with a cap on.
5. After rinsing out the DC I applied my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for 5 minutes while I finished showering.
6. I t-shirt dried for 15 minutes, which I am still shocked at how fast my hair is drying thanks to my PMSSDT!! Next week I'll try t-shirt drying for even less time b/c when I went to add my leave-in (Aphogee Keratin Green Tea) my hair was a little to dry for me. The Aphogee leave-in is all I have until I find another liquid MOISTURIZING leave in. Does anyone have any recommendations?
7. Once I applied my leave in I put a small amount of my Paul Mitch Super Skinny Serum and detangled. Then I allowed my hair to air dry for 30 minutes before styling.
8. To set my Bantu Knot Out I used water, Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, and coconut oil. I used Eco Styler Argan Oil to smooth down the right side of my hair & edge control on my edges of course. I made 8 knots, which unfortunately I did not take a picture but you can see my last set of knots here. I used slightly larger knots this time and I think I liked them a lot better.
BTW I'm anxious to use the hicks edge formula has anyone ever tried it? I am also running low on edge control. I am running low on soo many of my staple plus I want to try so many new products, that sounds about right b/c I am just 6 weeks shy of my one year HHJ anniversary. I am still thinking of how I will celebrate...
|After 3 days, wore bonnet at night|