|air dry- low quality|
|new growth shot 8w. post|
Since getting the cut I have really been considering cutting off my straight ends, since we're just snipping away. I know my hair would look a billion times nicer and thicker if I did so but we will see, I have a few more weeks to think about it.
Now that my blog is 3 months old I can go back to my last stretch and see how my hair looked at 8 weeks post. Unfortunately I cannot tell if I have more or less new growth than I did last time, but I can say that my hair feels a lot better than it even has since I have been taking care of it.
On to my wash day:
1. pre-poo V-O5 clarifying conditioner, small amounts of grapeseed oil, coconut oil, evoo, & castor oil- not sure how long I left it on but def over an hour
2. wash Organic Root Stimulator creamy aloe shampoo- it was clarify week
3. black tea rinse- I was in a bit of a rush so I just sprayed it directly on my hair in the shower and left it on for about 4 minutes before rinsing out
4. deep condition- Hair & Repair Deep Conditioner by ORS for 20 mins with heat
5. moisture DC- Aussie 3 minute miracle for 3 minutes in shower
6. smoothing- Paul Mitchel Super Skinny Daily Treatment 5 minutes
|amount of hair loss during detangling|
Thinking about doing a review on the deep conditioner I used, but I will wait b/c I want to try it again before I do. As of now I have no plans to style my hair, and this was supposed to be the week I tackled another roller set. Ah well buns or braidouts it is.