2. I chose to wash my hair with my so-far favorite shampoo Organix Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo. One of my future purchases will be a new shampoo and I have a few in mind just because I like having options.
3. I left my Black Tea Rinse on for 15 minutes.
4. This week I used Vanilla Silk Creme Moisture Dream (these long names have to stop lol) for my deep conditioner. I left it on for about 40 minutes before rinsing out. I really am enjoying this deep conditioner. This is my third time using it and I think it will become a staple. My hair was soft after I squezzed out my hair.
5. This is my 5th week since I last did a clear rinse on my hair, so I used the same one from that day. (Jazzing)This time I left it on for 25 minutes before rinsing out. This particular brand has a strong smell that gets more intense the longer you have it on.
6. While in the shower I applied my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment, and left it on for 5 minutes
7. I t-shirt dried for 12 minutes. Then applied my leave-in Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea leave-in and the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. Air dryed for an additional 30 minutes.
8. I did five braids for a braid-out with 2 braids in the front and 3 in back. Products I used were Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk and Grapeseed oil.