1. Prepoo w/ coconut oil & olive oil 25 minutes
2. Wash w/Kera Care Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
3. Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor- for shedding
4. Black Tea Rinse- started shedding too much this week 20 mins
5. DC w/ KeraCare Humecto creme conditioner, Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily deep conditioner, & castor oil 20 mins... under my conditioning cap. I've been looking for something to alternate with the Humecto, that makes my hair feel just as wonderful. Hopefully the SilkDreams website opens shipping up soon so I can order the Vanilla Silk Conditioner!
6. t shirt dry for about 45 mins
7. My hair was about 70% dry once I applied my Kinky Curly Knot Today & detangled. I used to love this detangler/leave-in during the summer but for the past couple of months it has been giving me a sticky film on top of my hair. I'm not sure if I am using too much, or if it is just the weather, but I'm hoping I figure something out b/c I have 2 unopened bottles from Christmas:/
I let my hair hang dry for another 10 minutes, then I separated my hair into 4 sections. On each section I used my Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk mixed with a small amount of EcoStyler Alma oil. I distributed the mix throughout each section and sealed with coconut oil. Each section created about 4 twists, which created about 16 twists overall. It took about an hour to twist my whole head and apply satin rollers to my thin bone straight ends. I tied down my edges and put on a satin bonnet to sleep in.
The next morning results: