Sunday, January 20, 2013

Supplements!

 I am really trying to reach BSL this year and I know the best way to reach my goals will require maintenance of both the outside and INSIDE of my body. That being said I have been very mindful of what I am putting into my body. For the past week I have been on top of taking my multivitamins and various supplements.

1. Super Supplemental by Nature Sunshine
They have a nice vanilla tasting chlorophyll coating and contains vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and herbs. Which can be purchased here. http://www.amazon.com/Super-Supplemental-Without-Vitamins-Minerals/dp/B000PJE2P0

2. Biotin by Spring Valley 1000 mcg
I purchased these vitamins at Walmart and decided to start with a lower dose of biotin. I am very acne prone and started off with 2 a day, but after the third day and third breakout I dropped down to 1 pill a day. Since then the breakouts have subsided and I have also increased my water intake. During my next relaxer length check I will check my progress.

3. Vitafusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins
These are sold at Walmart as well and work both a multivitamin and some say they improve hair/skin/nails. They contain folic acid which has been proven to work well with biotin and I absolutely love the way these taste so no complaints here.

The combination of these vitamins keep me energized throughout the entire day and I am feeling great. I take all three of these after my breakfast to combat any nausea. Will be doing a review of the Biotin and Vitafusion after checking my progress in february.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!