Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year & Goals!


So this is my first blog!!! I have been putting off starting a blog for a few months now because I did not feel I was very far along on my hair journey but I decided to start one anyway. I have now been on my hair journey for about 8 months. My one year healthy hair anniversary is May 15, 2013 and I still have a few goals I would like to meet.

My next relaxer is scheduled for February 16 and I am 8 weeks post tomorrow. I typically do a 12 week stretch and I would like to be full APL by my next relaxer. By the end of the year I would like to be full BSL with full blunts ends.

To reach my goals I will:
1. Trim only 2xs a year (May/Nov)
2. Deep Condition weekly on wash day
3. Only Flatiron on Relaxer day
4. Stretch Relaxers for 12-13 weeks
5. Protective style (wigs or buns) 90% of the time
6. Taking biotin, a multivitamin, and drinking 60oz of water a day (half of body weight)

I will also be working on my roller sets this year, and working on perfecting my u-part wigs. Over the next few months I will be working on this blog to make it more personable and update my pictures. I am looking forward to reaching my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!